Face Painting Workshop
Our Face painting educational workshops are a fun and relaxing way to learn how to face paint. All face painting materials are supplied on the day. We instruct people of all ages and ability how to face paint at school festivals, youth groups, shopping centers, trade shows and events. Levels range between beginners to intermediate.
Many people believe that they are instinctively not creative. This is NOT true, everyone has the potential to be an artist, all they need to do is learn the basics of face painting, have a little bit of fun, patience and persistence.
Learning how to face paint is also a lot of fun!
We will cover the following in our three hour workshop
- Line, blending & One stroke Split cake: brush and sponge techniques
- Health safety and Hygiene
- Do’s & dont’s
- Tip and tricks: Painting Short cuts and how to master your craft faster
- Practicing cheek art and full face popular designs
- Composition, Symmetry and flow for the design
- Problem solving – being out in the field
- Furniture set up
- Pricing structure
- Managing crowds and expectations
On completion you will be provided with:
- WLFP Painters Certificate
- Detailed notes covering everything taught
- Brush stroke and split cake practise sheets
- A range of beginner to advance face painting references
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheet
- Photo Release Form
1 x person, 3.5 hour training session at $330
2 x people, 4 hours at $420 (you can split the cost)
Please email us for group bookings.
Already painting and want to perfect your skills? You might need a little more one on one guidance that will give you the insight into tips and tricks to perfect your craft. One little change in technique can solve all your problems! One and two hour bookings available. Contact us for more info and to discuss what your after!
Additional hour for these extra components.
Prices at: $100-$140
- Airbrush temporary tattoos
- Balloon Twisting
- Feather Hair Extension
* The course is held from the St. Kilda studio or alternatively we come to you.
* Travel fee may apply
Once you finish the course and signed up for Public Liability your eligible to hit the face painting world! We also have paid trainee gigs to help to get you going, gain field experience, learn from other painters and keep the inspiration going!
Face Painting Supplies:
We also face painting kits; the kits include a range of all the top quality essential products you will need to get you started in a career of face painting.
We have mannequin heads available to practice on so don’t worry about bringing a model.