COVID Measures to make your party fun-filled but safe!
We know how much of an impact COVID has had on our lives and unfortunately, we haven’t been able to celebrate joyous occasions like we use to. Until there’s a cure, we’re taking the right precautions in order to be able to entertain for you but still keep everyone’s mind at ease.
For Face Painting, due to the time and effort it takes to sanitise in-between each person, we only paint smaller designs and not around the nose of mouth – NOT to worry, we still have lots of awesome designs for the kids/adults will absolutely love.
Tips for keeping safe:
- We have hand sanitiser for everyone and our artist, which we use in-between each person.
- We don’t paint any kids that have any sick symptoms – we have lots of cool water transfers and flash tattoos we can offer to make them happy – applied by their parents.
- We use one sponge and brush per child
- We don’t double dip our brushes unless we completely sanitise
- We have Alcohol wipes to wipe down the chairs
- Our artist has cool and colourful masks, gloves optional to the client
- Disposable products used such as cotton tip, baby wipes, etc.
- We only use puffer glitters
- Numbering system to avoid crowding
- Painting in a well-ventilated area
We are available for small parties but our rates have slightly changed based on the additional time and expense for sanitisation.
Face painting is a little more intimate and takes more time for sanitation in-between clients.
If your thinking of having a party and looking for a quicker alternative, theses services would be a fantastic option and you can mix them into a package!
- Balloon twisting
- Glitter Art
- Airbrush & flash tattoos
- Hair art: Feather Extensions, Braiding, weaving
Feel free to call us if you have any questions!
Sending lots of love x WLFP Crew!